There should no longer be any doubt that properly applied Agile methods will deliver benefit to almost any environment and to any business. Agile delivers projects that are better, different and provide faster returns.
- Where do you begin?
- How do you evaluate the potential for Agile within your organisation, your team, your project?
- How can you ensure that your company applies Agile effectively, and realises the benefits that Agile can deliver?
Agile Beginners - Companies seeking to evaluate the potential for Agile
The Connections Agile Beginners engagement is short, intensive and focused. It requires active involvement from your Business and IT stakeholders, and delivers an agreed Routemap to achieve Agile benefits.
- We provide experienced Agile Practitioners to work with you, and your Business and IT Colleagues
- We discuss, assess and understand your aspirations, vision and timescale for Agile
- Together we agree a plan, a schedule and resources to evolve your vision and aspirations into agreed, achievable, business-based objectives
Connections Agile Roadmap
A typical Connections Agile Roadmap includes a pragmatic combination of Training, Coaching and Pilot Project Team Involvement.